Welcome to our new Blog Series: Inside E5
Each week, we’re going to ask an E5-er some fun questions so you can get to know our team (and our quirks) a little better. Every person at Element5 plays an integral role in the success of our projects and our differences are what makes our team so amazing. So we wanted to take you all behind the scenes so you could get to know each and every one of us better. Psst.. don’t forget to hit play on that Spotify playlist below! We asked everyone to create a playlist with there current favorite song so you could relate a bit more to them. Music tells a lot about someone and how they like to work and spend their time. Dive in below and enjoy getting to know our Project Manager, Victoria Arroyo!
Victoria joined our team in May of 2017 with determination. Victoria is the one person who keeps our team and clients organized and on top of project tasks, needs, and timelines. If she could spend every vacation at Disney World we think she would!
Victoria’s favorite music at the moment:
- Do you have a nickname?
Anything other than “Vicky”
- Where were you born?
- What’s your favorite song?
Depends on the day, but today it’s Sunflower by Rex Orange County
- Favorite season?
- Favorite holiday?
The entire Christmas season
- Are you a night owl or early riser?
- What are some of your hobbies/interests outside of work?
Boxing classes and baking
- What is your favorite social media platform?
Either YouTube or Instagram
- Are you naturally organized or unorganized?
- What brings you the most joy?
Crossing everything off my to-do list
- Drink of choice?
- What Element5 project are you most proud of?
The 06 Legacy will always be a favorite
- If you could travel to any country right now where would you go or what would you want to see?
I eventually want to go to all of the Disney locations, so Japan or Tokyo Disney!
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of you life what would it be?
My grandma’s empanadillas
Want to get in touch with Victoria? Check out her bio page here.