Welcome to our new Blog Series: Inside E5
Each week, we’re going to ask an E5-er some fun questions so you can get to know our team (and our quirks) a little better. Every person at Element5 plays an integral role in the success of our projects and our differences are what makes our team so amazing. So we wanted to take you all behind the scenes so you could get to know each and every one of us better. Psst.. don’t forget to hit play on that Spotify playlist below! We asked everyone to create a playlist with there current favorite song so you could relate a bit more to them. Music tells a lot about someone and how they like to work and spend their time. Dive in below and enjoy getting to know our Business Developer, Mike Huegli!
Mike is our new business guy at Element5. He joined our team in January of 2017 with a knack for developing new business relationships. If Mike is not in the office or at a sales meeting you can probably find him at the marina getting his boat ready for a day on the lake.
- Do you have a nickname?
- Where were you born?
- What’s your favorite song?
Too many to name, anything tropical house.
- Favorite season?
Boat Season, aka Summer.
- Favorite holiday?
Christmas, spending time with the fam.
- Are you a night owl or early riser?
- What are some of your hobbies/interests outside of work?
Boat, golf, gym, running, volleyball, sports nut, MSU
- What is your favorite social media platform?
- Are you naturally organized or unorganized?
Hahaha… depends on the time of day.
- What brings you the most joy?
- Drink of choice?
- What Element5 project are you most proud of?
The 06 Legacy and Cognex
- If you could travel to any country right now where would you go or what would you want to see?
Switzerland to visit family.
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Want to get in touch with Mike? Check out his bio page here.