Welcome to our new Blog Series: Inside E5
Each week, we’re going to ask an E5-er some fun questions so you can get to know our team (and our quirks) a little better. Every person at Element5 plays an integral role in the success of our projects and our differences are what makes our team so amazing. So we wanted to take you all behind the scenes so you could get to know each and every one of us better. Psst.. don’t forget to hit play on that Spotify playlist below! We asked everyone to create a playlist with there current favorite song so you could relate a bit more to them. Music tells a lot about someone and how they like to work and spend their time. Dive in below and enjoy getting to know our lead Developer, Lyle King Red!
Lyle is one of our talented developers here at Element5. He joined our team in early 2016 and blew us away with both his passion for coding and his love for all things Disney. Lyle truly never stops learning his craft and helps keep our team up-to-date with the latest trends/best practices.
Lyle’s favorite music at the moment:
- Do you have a nickname?
- Where were you born?
- What’s your favorite song?
Don’t really have one. I enjoy telling Google/Alexa to pick me a song/playlist at random or putting on a Lofi Hip Hop playlist on repeat in the background while working.
- Favorite season?
Fall or Summer
- Favorite holiday?
- Are you a night owl or early riser?
- What are some of your hobbies/interests outside of work?
Video Games, Board Games, Binge-watching that latest thing on Netflix/Disney+, Dogs, Time with Family, and creating more websites
- What is your favorite social media platform?
- Are you naturally organized or unorganized?
Organized… too much
- What brings you the most joy?
Spending time with family
- Drink of choice?
- What Element5 project are you most proud of?
Whatever one I’m currently working on. There is always something new to learn and new development techniques to master.
- If you could travel to any country right now where would you go or what would you want to see?
Philippines and visit extended family members and the communities my father was raised in.
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Ramen OR Pizza
Want to get in touch with Lyle? Check out his bio page here.