Welcome to our new blog series: Inside E5
Each week, we’re going to ask an E5-er some fun questions so you can get to know our team (and our quirks) a little better. Every person at Element5 plays an integral role in the success of our projects and our differences are what makes our team so amazing. So we wanted to take you all behind the scenes so you could get to know each and every one of us better. Psst.. don’t forget to hit play on that Spotify playlist below! We asked everyone to create a playlist with there current favorite song so you could relate a bit more to them. Music tells a lot about someone and how they like to work and spend their time. Dive in below and enjoy getting to know Jon Chun or as we like to call him, JT!
JT is one of our awesome content marketers here at Element5. He joined our team last year with an eager spirit and passion for helping our clients show their best foot. JT (or Jon) he goes by both equally the same, loves to golf and spend time with his girlfriend.
JT’s favorite music at the moment:
- Do you have a nickname?
- Where were you born?
Rochester Hills, Michigan
- What’s your favorite song?
Tiny Dancer by Elton John
- Favorite season?
Summer (Golfing Season)
- Favorite holiday?
- Are you a night owl or early riser?
- What are some of your hobbies/interests outside of work?
Golfing, watching movies, hanging out with family & friends, playing games, craft beer, and traveling
- What is your favorite social media platform?
Twitter & YouTube
- Are you naturally organized or unorganized?
Organized, I get too stressed when things aren’t planned
- What brings you the most joy?
My girlfriend and my dogs (+ golf)
- What Element5 project are you most proud of?
I wrote an extensive 5-part series for the Institute of Multi-Sensory Education that breaks down the literacy and education policies in all 50 states
- If you could travel to any country right now where would you go or what would you want to see?
Australia, with a shout out to New Zealand, I’d want to see ALL the animals
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of you life what would it be?
Pasta, I basically do that now
Want to get in touch with JT? Check out his bio page here.