Welcome to our new Blog Series: Inside E5
Each week, we’re going to ask an E5-er some fun questions so you can get to know our team (and our quirks) a little better. Every person at Element5 plays an integral role in the success of our projects and our differences are what makes our team so amazing. So we wanted to take you all behind the scenes so you could get to know each and every one of us better. Dive in below and enjoy getting to know our Managing Partner, Dave Linabury!
Not only is Dave one of our Managing Partners here at Element5, but he also leads many of our Strategy, UI/UX, and Branding projects. He joined our team in 2015 and brought us soo much value to our team with his diverse expertise and industry experience. Dave is also a very talented illustrator and loves spending his extra time being an awesome Dad!
- Do you have a nickname?
- Where were you born?
- What’s your favorite song?
lxC999, by White Ring
- Favorite season?
- Favorite holiday?
- Are you a night owl or early riser?
- What are some of your hobbies/interests outside of work?
Drawing, painting, trying new restaurants and trying to be an awesome Dad
- What is your favorite social media platform?
- Are you naturally organized or unorganized?
Organized to the OCD level
- What brings you the most joy?
- Drink of choice?
- What Element5 project are you most proud of?
Capsiva. I think I nailed the branding, they were extremely collaborative, and it was great to see a product go from concept to Amazon
- If you could travel to any country right now where would you go or what would you want to see?
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Sushi or Quesadillas
Want to get in touch with Dave? Check out his bio page here.