Welcome to our new Blog Series: Inside E5
Each week, we’re going to ask an E5-er some fun questions so you can get to know our team (and our quirks) a little better. Every person at Element5 plays an integral role in the success of our projects and our differences are what makes our team so amazing. So we wanted to take you all behind the scenes so you could get to know each and every one of us better. Psst.. don’t forget to hit play on that Spotify playlist below! We asked everyone to create a playlist with there current favorite song so you could relate a bit more to them. Music tells a lot about someone and how they like to work and spend their time. Dive in below and enjoy getting to know our Managing Partner, Amanda Hotts!
Amanda joined our team in early 2016 with a passion for process and wanted to help our team find one that would work best for us and our clients. Not only is she a Managing Partner, but she’s also the one that keeps every piece of every project on track. She is always the one looking out for everyone on our team and is an amazing Mom outside of the office.
Amanda’s favorite music at the moment:
- Do you have a nickname?
Does Mom count?
- Where were you born?
- What’s your favorite song?
There are so many great options, I couldn’t possibly pick one
- Favorite season?
- Favorite holiday?
- Are you a night owl or early riser?
- What are some of your hobbies/interests outside of work?
Cooking, photography, spending time with family and friends
- What is your favorite social media platform?
- Are you naturally organized or unorganized?
That depends, however, I’m a big fan of process and process improvement, of course 🙂
- What brings you the most joy?
Seeing my loved ones happy
- Drink of choice?
Hot water with lime or lemon
- What Element5 project are you most proud of?
Goodwill Detroit because of the great accessibility and usability improvements we were able to implement
- If you could travel to any country right now where would you go or what would you want to see?
Italy as I’d like to experience Venice before it’s mostly underwater.
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Fruit, there are so many great options to choose from
Want to get in touch with Amanda? Check out her bio page here.